Do electric dreams have quantum entagled complements

Lorenz Attractor

Wow, this command below reduces the size and keeps most of the color. Sweet!

avconv -i lorenzs.mp4 -pix_fmt rgb24 -r 10 -f gif - | gifsicle --optimize=3 --delay=3 > lorenzsg.gif

Video to .gif format

Lorenz attractors generated with python, scipy, numpy , matplotlib, avconv and Lorenz software.

So this is a test to see if the Lorenz video can be seen as a gif using these commands.

0  avconv -t 8 -ss 00:00:10 -i lorenzs.mp4 gifs/out%04d.gif 
 1  cd gifs
 2  convert -delay 1x20  out*gif lorenzs.gif
 3  convert -layers Optimize lorenzs.gif lorenzss.gif


I can't see this video below in Firefox for some reason and the HTML gives no immediate hint as I have to look at javascript xml and css to see what they are doing with the video key number.
I will just publish and change it. It is webm originally with Vp8, but what Goog did to it, IDK.





Okay, I published it and then I can see it uses flash and I don't do flash. I will put it on my web site where I control formats. I am doing conversions with avconv so it may be a day or so. I will put the code there also.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen