Broken infinities

I was reading some rants about how distance was represented to some quasar as comoving or red shift and it made me think that since they were talking about 16 billion light years, if I lived on a planet that revolved about the sun 1000 times faster then I could say that it was 32 trillion comoving light "years" away in my system.

It would seem that all the black holes in this universe have an excess negative charge and I was considering how to make an experiment to take existing data and measure that charge as well as what I would suspect be a dielectric event horizon. So Google first: I came up with this at arXiv on The nonlinear interaction of photons is described by the Euler-Heisenberg Lagrangian. That is what I was looking for. I considered and blogged about charged black holes a couple years ago as it seemed pretty obvious. Today I realized that it is possible to create some very odd event horizons, though it wouldn't be on the scale of capabilities of a pre-space culture like ours.

I will have to study the (fixed link)Euler-Heisenberg Lagrangian and do some analysis to see if indicators can be pulled from existing spectroscopic data.

Testing my graphing skills with the "einstein" game will prepare me for representing something about charged black holes, rotating spherical dielectric event horizon systems and some conjecture on dark matter, light and dark energy as well as some new insight into the structure of subatomic systems. I am also working on a python simulation that deals with 5D object space as an OpenGL app extension to my "antfarm" simulator.

I added some ImageMacick convert for an overlay and labeled things better. This is a scaled down image just to show the general aspects.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen