A magnetic moment for Arachnaphelia

I have been working on some new self replicating robot spiders for outer space. I saw an interesting idea about using the sun to slingshot at .1C to Alpha Centauri and it seems feasible. I also have a new space energy device that is much simpler than the moon engine and can be replicated by the spiders easily in space so it requires no equipment and serves as an energy source for spiders and orbits.

The nice thing about the spiders is that they have no electronic parts and thus can replicate themselves without having a chip fab on the moon. Microelectronics carries a lot of expensive baggage. I was watching a spider lift about 50 times its weight the other day and I thought it was very clever that it was using a kind of catenary theory of infinites to achieve something that is done with pulleys. I guess we make do with what we have.


The new gimp is pretty cool and I haven't used it much yet but I really like the full screen with embedded menus.


New blender is also neat and if you want to live on the bleeding edge and let the scuppers run a bit crimson, here is a link to get them from PPA.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen