Lazy or Hazy


I was doing some research on the atmosphere and was studying various sources of information and I happened to see both of these in near succession. It was either made at ESA or HAO or somebody else, but there is too much similarity for me to believe that somebody didn't just do the lazy thing. It would be funny if somebody cited a copied image as verification of their work. Given that the ESA graph is lower quality, I would guess somebody at ESA is doing the replication and poorly at that, unless it originates somewhere else and both have snarfed it. I would put the original images at full size, but them I would be muddying the waters and there is no need to do that. They are easy enough to find on Google.

This stuff is pretty neat and I discussed implementing it myself some time ago using blender and using the models to recreate real objects.


0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen