Artifact of Illusion (AI)


I was working with python to implement OCR and discovered something very interesting. The many OCR packages I tested were abysmal in performance, even commercial. I discovered simple OCR, but that is not the strange thing. It relates to how the universe is structured and how we perceive it. I have been reading proceedings from the internet archive and that is very informative. What one person might find meaningful is not how everybody understands. It is a continuous wash cycle and once a part of the riddle is solved, it leads to solutions in other parts. Faraday's original work contains more every time I read it.

import Image im = Image.open("a.png") im.show()

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen