Smell the moon

Recently somebody has planned an experiment to put particles in space to block the sun and change the Earth's temperature. It is eerily familiar. Granular convection is pretty weird too. The funny thing about GRACE is that -if- I were the gravity guild , it would be the mechanism I would use to trigger the moon, just sayin' . They (NASA) say that moon dust smells like burned gunpowder, and I wondered about the thousand years of mechanized war and how much of the crap that gets dumped in the atmosphere gets pushed to the moon on solar winds. I would think it would be like a dusty table top that reflected the volcanic explosions and atmospheric nuclear tests to some degree. The image of the moon always reminds me of the "gripping hand". I need to look into the lack of rotation of the moon as that doesn't really gibe with how matter reacts without constraint and I suppose that is the bait and soon they will come to inspect the trap.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen