Neutrino Bingo with MIM and MAM


It seems that the Markov Chains would bind the Scarlet Antipode.

I did some LaTeX and there are a lot of wiggly pieces there which are connected end to end. I am actually wondering why there is no universal common time clock. The idea that time is a function of rotation or revolution is utterly absurd, but to use the noise of an air horn or light horn that can be heard across space is just as strange. Why would I use a time clock that varies. I discovered some interesting things in the process of studying this and as always it creates more new questions along with the answers. I would guess it is error, but some interesting things are happening with ICARUS, "the grid", and CERN. Perhaps Star Wars has the answer. "Use the farts, Luke!"


Wow, LaTeX math, HTML, Python and GIMP tutorials. All is right with the world.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen