How to say hello to a dolphin

It is fairly clear what that means. I just wonder how many grasp what is coherently suggested.

The LSI Domino is interesting, I just find it odd that they use PATA and RS232 serial, JTAG, I2C, USB, and some of the DRM stuff is really silly IMHO. Two wire flash is interesting and I see that I have been away from the hardware too long. I think I have a good idea of the current state of the technology in general. Things too numerous to mention that I knew were possible 20 years ago are now available and Smart antennas are one of them, but as always they are somewhat different and perhaps less useful than what I envision. They can be modified to full function with some work usually. I am going to stop poking at the future because it is coming soon enough without my prodding and it is enough work just keeping up, without throwing leap frogs at the wall. Perhaps it is time to catch the next wave and see what is on the beach.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen