How soon we forget

System PSR J17191438 supposedly has a massive white dwarf diamond an this is big news. However to be news it must be new or even different than the previous big news. I wonder how many days I could coast my way through generating news by using a different star each day. Well, I would suppose about 1020 or about 100 billion billion days. Oh boy!, job security. It is only new once and the perpetual virgin news only works on the next generation. So, please wait 60 years before you repeat news. In other news, Kepler implies that Earth is not the center of the universe, please post a comment on this wacky sacrilegious nut. Answer the user survey too, make your opinion heard, should he be burned or drowned?

I personally do not see the value of gold and diamonds.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen