Holes in reality

This is having an odd effect on me. Perhaps it is the fact that this is the final piece that I needed to make what I want, IDK. If a wire runs from a power station to a city and it is bypassed with a superconducting connection, then is the missing energy free to the person who implements another connection? I can certainly connect at the power station and purchase or sell X amps and I can sell or buy X-a amps for the same price at a distant point. The losses would be invisible to the generator.


I am not implying some scheme to get free power, it is an analogy and the space between a weak design and a good design leaks usable energy and contains utility.


All wires currently used have some resistance (the development of high-temperature superconductors will probably change this some day).

There are now many holes in perceived reality and some are really useful. The business model of a static design is certainly a good thing for people who are lazy. I suppose it is ROI again. If the designer can keep new and better designs or media away from users then they can charge for doing nothing new except destroying creativity.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen