CmdrJobs has left Taco and Freax is 20

As time goes by it gets easier to implement technology and all of this research and study is starting to pay off. This python script allows me to CAD a bolt in blender with a single click. I have other utilities and interfaces to my PAN ( Personal Area Network ) that allow the conversion and implementation in matter. I suppose it is much like a replicator in many aspects, though I am wondering if it really should have a voice interface as I personally feel that the construction of physical devices should have a few more safeguards against unexpected consequence. If the interface has a limited set of scripts then something like "make an infinite number of bolts" would not consume the universe by accident. In my opinion it is a real problem with how technology is advancing to ease of use, and as a side effect, ease of abuse. I have modified my email to stop ease of use problems and it is more difficult to use, but I don't have to suffer the abuse that comes with the protocol.


bl_addon_info = { 'name': 'Add Mesh: Bolt', 'author': 'Aaron Keith', 'version': '3.01', 'blender': (2, 5, 3), 'location': 'View3D > Tools ', 'url': 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/boltfactory/', 'category': 'Add Mesh'}

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen