Wired has report on the Dark Master

Link to Wired. Oh right, it is Dark Matter, I seem to have misread that.


So I have been studying PyGTK and other python graphic methods and web interfaces but I don't like typing each file to see how it runs. This is like a shell script builder and I could use "shlex and subprocess" modules but shell commands from in Python can be a bit strange to configure. Like the OpenGL tutorials, I like to run through them quickly to get a general idea of what is possible. I noticed a few deprecation warnings in some of the examples. There was definite strangeness when trying to make a python shell in a python program in python in a bash shell. That is clear huh? So this code below gets the file names and creates a bash script so I can look through them quickly.


#!/usr/bin/env python # -*- coding: utf-8 -*- import os print '#!/usr/bin/env bash' print 'cd gtkpy' for f in os.listdir('gtkpy'): if '.py' in f: print 'python ',f #print 'Finished'

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen