Keeping my brain warm by thinking

The source for arandr is python code and should be a breeze to modify. It uses gtk and looks pretty straight forward in structure. I mainly wanted to know the hot key assignments so I could play a little song ( not really a song per se , and not even audible, but a compilation of effects ) on the interface and see what it does. It is odd how much stuff was sold by Philip Kindred Dick's estate and I am betting he didn't get much use of that money when he used to be dead. Now I feel obliged to read the entire biography as it includes the fact that Ursula Le Guin was somehow related tangentially. I will let PKD craft a revue of the python code. The arandr source is obtained my usual ways by :



sudo apt-get source arandr

#!/usr/bin/env python """Run ARandR GUI""" from screenlayout.gui import main main()

The complete main arandr script is above and some look about below.

motie$ locate arandr /usr/bin/arandr motie$ ls -lA /usr/bin/arandr -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 81 2009-12-21 13:41 /usr/bin/arandr motie$ file /usr/bin/arandr /usr/bin/arandr: python script text executable motie$ cat /usr/bin/arandr #!/usr/bin/python """Run ARandR GUI""" from screenlayout.gui import main main()

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen