WebKit on Acid

<style type="text/css">
pre:hover {background: #ddeedd;
-moz-transform: 
rotate(-5deg) 
translateX(100px)
scale(1.1);
-webkit-transform: 
rotate(5deg) 
scale(1.2)
translateX(150px);}
</style>

Combining hover with rotate is a situation where there is some ambiguous results. The nature of hover is about space and when you change the spatial system itself, it makes for some entertainment and I could do some strange logic paradoxes, but this is quite enough. I think they have failed logic 101 in the way that is implemented. It should be recognized that it is an infinite self reference, but that particular thing seems to foul almost everybody's mental carburetor.

<style type="text/css">
blockquote:hover {background: #ddeeee;
-moz-transform:
translateX(30px)
scale(1.1);
-webkit-transform:
scale(1.2)
translateX(50px);}
</style>

I assume that -moz will recognize -webkit when the specs merge, but if people are silly and stubborn, I see a train wreck. There is a lot of potential here and some sticky problems.


I am researching the history and function of WebKit and WebGL and Valve software use of WebKit. This is another of those standards and language and adoption issues. I can speak a language or in this case use a documented method, but it must be adopted and available for generation as well as recognition.

It is a complex subject and I doubt I will have a clear concept of how all these issues relate to the overall implementation and how to use each of these things and determine which standard is most likely to be adopted. At this point it is just confusion. The interface is extremely complex and has a long and tangled history. I will try to untangle that and grasp the general principles involved so that I can use this method to communicate ideas.

Obviously there are issues with compatibility as the two tests are Firefox and Konqueror(without webkit) so this will be an ongoing understanding and anything I learn will be appended here as I understand it. The entire process winds around through SVG and OpenGL and web standards so it is likely to be a post that documents my understanding as well as the changing landscape itself. At the moment I have no idea what the Acid3 test does and I am sure that is a complex issue in itself. I am sure there are things to be learned here and I will find some way to apply them in other areas. It has already sparked some new ideas and as such has already been an advantage to consider.

Well, Google Chrome scores 100, now I only need to know 100 what? I won't test IE as I don't care either way as it is a proprietary closed code browser and they could just as easily be cheating the test and it would never be known. I know they cheat the benchmarks and tests from past experience so it is a waste of time.

style type="text/css" #submenu { background-color: #eee -webkit-transition: all 4s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; } #submenu:hover { background-color: #fc3; -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg) scale(2); -moz-transform: rotate(360deg) scale(2); } /style

This one is really entertaining in Google Chrome.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen