Origins in chaos

This is a mixture of neurons, flood satellite images, lightning, and clouds. These things show up from the electron micrographs to the galaxies. In the cell and the neuron they are 3D and though we can see patterns, I know that what we see is not what is there. I can use my AI to process this and the results are very different. I can say neuron, looks like, lightning, trees, rivers, trails etc, but the things that it shows is not what I comprehend. Without training and association the images represent nothing. Relying on a person to analyze imagery is wrong.

I see this pattern inside a cell at the molecular level also. There really is no way for me to gain information from something like this. It may be pretty or interesting, but it contains no information at all for the human mind.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen