He who laughs last

Is slow witted.


class ObjectButtonsPanel(bpy.types.Panel):
    bl_space_type = "PROPERTIES"
    bl_region_type = "WINDOW"
    bl_context = "object"

class OBJECT_PT_pingpong(ObjectButtonsPanel):
    bl_label = "Ping Pong"

Ira Krakow has been making new videos for Blender 2.5 with Python 3 and the code above is part of an example script. He talks pretty fast and that is fine as I have enough understanding of Python flavors and a grasp of the blender interface, but if you want to learn blender from scratch, don't start here as you will have a stroke trying to keep up. Ira seems to have a very good grasp of the interface, Python and the concepts involved. The tuts are much appreciated.

I had some frustration the first time I decided to do a little object to demonstrate something with an image. It is different enough that it has taken me about 30 minutes to find all the things that I used to use and learn the new associations and relationships.

The interface is smoother and functionality is much greater so that comes with more complexity , which can't be avoided. They are doing a good job and translation of scripts that I use is under way. I did not see a makehuman conversion to python 3, so I will put those on the blender site if nobody else does it before me.

This link is to the Blender 2.5x Python 3.x API and as of 3-18-2010 it is still unstable. This is a great opportunity to integrate all of my tools to a higher level. By designing meta code script that generates the Python it makes it possible to easily convert old scripts and create new scripts to an interface that may change.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen