James Randi would love this stuff

You are the millionth visitor to the blog. Okay I am lying of course, but I got an email from a marketing trick and I had to do this. I could have a blog post that said "Hi Earl" and some day somebody named Earl would come by and might ask themselves, "How did they know I was on their blog?". Before I spent much time on the Internet, I generally accepted what people said as being sincere, but with the Internet you must assume that 99.9999 % of it is bull shit and when you find that honest gem, you can rejoice, because it is rare.

Here is a link to a site that gave me the most proglogitated(sic) blog award and I am so proud. <a href="hotpee colon slash slash raise-our-pagerank dot com slash" > Cute and cuddly spammer</a> The problem is that I am so stupid I can't figure out how to include the HTML to link and raise their page rank. I have no idea what happened to the YouTube link, but it is fixed.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen