Testing SOAP to see if it is clean

I am starting with a GTK and mono example here. The post will fill out in real time as I test each element and discover hidden truths, which ultimately should allow me to see if Google SOAP-spell likes Wikipedia.

So it is another cliff and maybe I won't hit as hard this time. I am like Wily Coyote, I get squashed and come right back to jump again. So I start with a refresher in Glade and on to the localhost implementation of SOAP.


#File: gui.glade <?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?> <!--*- mode: xml -*--> <!DOCTYPE glade-interface SYSTEM "http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd"> <glade-interface>

I didn't like that example as it is too "Windowzy" and I select this: gSOAP with C next to test.

This sequence is going to drop as I have done SOAP, Glade, mono, C# and all this stuff before and I have no immediate need for the information and I am going to drop it as boring. I don't care that much if Google likes Wiki or not. and it seems they use SOAP a lot but also REST on blogger and so the results might be indeterminate and I hate that.


╒═════╕ │ ☺ │ ╘═════╛

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen