Sunrise Sunset clock weather

I am impressed with the artistic and programming skills of the people who produced yaWP widget. These people are really talented.

I decided to make a plasmoid that is calendar, clock, and weather together as a 24 hour clock with sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set, and a link to viewing the stars at that time with a prediction of the weather. I thought that a spiral would be good and a twister to rotate it in "feature space ". Who knows if I will ever get done, but it will let me test the idea of showing 24 hour time with hands of the moon and sun. It might be a good vehicle to test a kind of webGL widget with python and PyGL implemented in the KDE plasmoid framework.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen