Learning C and some fun

Here is another good teacher at UNSW in Sydney Australia and he manages to make the concepts clear. Because I am self taught I missed many things and it is difficult to integrate some things. When I started programming it was with a little box that you entered hexadecimal codes into and then burned them into a ROM. There were no IDEs, no high level language and definitely no graphics. He must be older than he looks as he speaks about high speed tape systems and that disappeared long ago. I have programmed with punch cards and even panel switches and CMOS logic gates.

Very good stuff and though I really have no fascination for binary logic anymore, it is interesting and he teaches things that transcend implementation.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen