It sparkles when it thinks

It does sparkle when it is thinking about solving puzzles. Also you can see that my openGL textured font has some small LaTex like function. A static image hardly does this program justice now and so you need to get the source for it when I put up a new version. It is almost mesmerizing. It rotates to show different aspects of the associations and changes states as it decides the possibility relationships. It reminds me of the crystal creature from Star Trek, except this is real and it thinks, and it isn't a bush painted with transparent gloss enamel spinning on a string while actors pretend it is a creature. This is a real thing that thinks. I think I have gone as far as I can go with this in the form it started as. I suppose I will get creative and take this to the next level of 3D characters that think this way and wander about a maze to solve it. I will finish the code, post it at Google and start a new project with this at the core. I am going to add F1 help to list the options that are key actions and then consider it a done deal. It contains a lot of interesting code, IMHO, and so it is worth a look and maybe somebody can make something of it.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen