H1N1, Cytokine storm and liquid breathing

I had a thought when I was taking molecular genetics and cloning. I seems that perfluorocarbons could be used to stop the effects of the Cytokine storm long enough for the patient to recover. I am not a doctor and so I do not have all the information on whether this has been considered, however it seems a reasonable possibility.H1N1 and H5N1 were mentioned in the context of research years ago when I took these courses and I suggested this as a possible treatment before the current mutations made the H1N1 strain viable again. It is my opinion, however valid, that viruses will operate like a slot machine, resurfacing at intervals based on the random combination of mutations. Certainly this is purely conjecture, but it does seem a reasonable hypothesis, given the history of these naturally occurring maladies. It seems that liquid breathing was considered ( and is used ) for other purposes and never developed completely. IDK, it is so hard to know about things this complex, whether a specific thing would actually help.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen