Video upload-download test

Test video

For some reason the video would not integrate with the last post so I placed it here. It is not intended to be impressive, it is 120 frames and the quality of the final product seems okay. It is about 5 megabytes and lasts about 4 seconds. It definitely makes a difference to operate the code itself as there are several simultaneous windows. The point is to see if it plays and that it is visible in this format. I do think that Google does some additional processing and the final quality may be somewhat diminished.

I compared the original .avi and this mp4 and it is encoded in a fairly lossy manner, perhaps to reduce data rate and I would guess it is compressed based upon a lowest common denominator data rate. I will probably host the future .avi or .ogg files on my website and just link to it, so they can be downloaded if anybody has an interest in the thumbnails.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen