Ants marching on in 3D

Code analysis with Doxygen can make the code very easy to use if the concept is kept in mind while making the code, I may do a Dox on some sourceforge packages that don't have it incorporated to see how much it helps in understanding the code.( or maybe I will see a tangled mess that they would be embarrassed to know could be displayed so easily.) I do consider that when I make code. I am certain that if these tools were run on a Windows source tree it would probably ask: "What cat hacked up that tangled hair ball!"

The program now documents itself, compiles itself, writes itself from XML, and tests itself through shell scripts and pipes. I don't know where it will end, but it is very odd that soon the code will generate wavefront "obj" and "mtl" files that are the structure of the code as you see it, except animated, shaded,textured, and spread in three dimensions. It then allows me ( or it ) to travel through the code matrix and see the state of variables, and make changes.

Actually I think I will integrate it with gdb and Doxygen to make Doxygen3D_debug.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen