Ants are smarter than groundhogs

I watch the ants every year and they have not been up yet. I don't know how they know, but they always seem to know when the weather turns, better than any other creature. They have been around for about 120 million years and I don't know how they know, but I bet that they do.

The picture is Virtual DNA in my program and so things are getting very well integrated and problems have been few and easy to address.

If I had to bet on the hog or the ant, I go for the ant. We are expected to get 7 inches of snow before the day is out and I can't conceive of a mechanism that would allow them to know this, but they are staying safe in their holes for now.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen