Moderating compulsion

The sink

The source

In order to moderate my compulsion for accuracy I have decided to choose a sequential integral form for dealing with the system and avoid some messiness with complexity. So I have chosen the these equations to guide me.

This would be the act of charging an imaginary capacitor and then discharging it with the nodes connected. I have yet to test it, however I must assume it will work with a degree of accuracy depending on δt

In the area of molecular mechanics, I have discovered yet another piece of kindling for the raging fires of chaos that burn in the heart of Pandora. She will like this as I do not.

And yes, the sign is backward, but I am not uploading a new image, it is easy enough to see the form, even if it is reversed.

I suppose this is a more proper form of the equation as is references the voltages across an element and the path. I think I have the signs mixed up, but I will fix that in the "def" and test it.

Wikipedia is always an interesting excursion and it reminds me of a physics site that existed in about 1993 that was scared off the web by numerous publishing houses. He was posting information about science like wikipedia and dozens of companies started suing him and he had to take everything down. It was a real wake up for freedom of information. Let us hope this does not become a reality again. So, YO HO HO! for the Pirate Bay.

ADDED: After looking through the code it seems that this is exactly how it is implemented, however it doesn't act right. I have designed these types of circuits electronically for years and it doesn't react like I would expect a network like this to react. The theory is correct in its implementation, but something is wrong as there is a variable missing or something I don't know yet and perhaps I will make some graphs and diagnostic tables that can be viewed as it runs. The theory seems to be valid, and perhaps it is an issue of scale, and if I implement a δt that is smaller and do several stages of computation per displayed frame,perhaps that will help.

ADDED MORE: So I changed some of the value and it seems that V (ADDED CLARIFICATION: final Voltage on a Capacitor is dependent on the resistor supplying it.) is dependent on R and that is just wrong. I don't see where the logical flaw is yet, but I will find it. I am learning a lot about how Python is implemented and some things "not to do" also. AND: It seems that DEMAND and SUPPLY are defined in a way that I would not have chosen, but when modified the curves work out right. I guess my problem is that it is defined as a constant current drain and that is not reasonable, though possible. I could see that W or E*I could be required to be constant, but "I" ( as in current ) would not be constant under variations in source power. When CURRENT LOAD ( in this analogy STEAM DEMAND is set to 0 then I see the base e curve and then I am 2.718281828 times as happy now.

FURTHER EXPLANATION: Of course E=IR or V=IR, whatever you prefer, and the only problem I have with the math is that it has defined the CITY energy usage as a constant current drain and that just bugged me. It seems very much like defining the minimum usage as an absolute. I don't know where this would apply, except in some strange economics.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen