Dark, Dull Gray, Matter

If I had to guess off the top of my head, I would say that dark matter is a pseudonym for "I screwed up the simulation software". I don't think they have the right model for expansion and they have left out a critical factor in their computations. I suppose it is one of those things to get grant money, write articles and do lecture tours about, but I personally think is just a gimmick.

It reminds me of some of the trash that started getting into Scientific American when their subscription rate got lower. They decided to go the route of the tabloid and have wild articles that were catchy and almost complete science fiction or mostly hype. They are not likely to get called on it unless somebody can go to the other side of the universe, then say, aha, I see, I forgot the decimal place, "my bad".

I am going to start a theory about alien kleptomaniacs to up the stats on my blog. :) , that way I call sell more bits. I will give away the zeros and ones, but sell the order in which they occur.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen