Canonicalization is a weird concept

Canonicalization:: This example from Wikipedia is very good and the quality and usability of the reference seems to grow well and what ever technique they use to support the quality is working, IMHO.

Example of Canonicalization of filenames:
directory = C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin
is executable in a system.
directory = C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\..\..\..\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
is equivalent to
directory = C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
Which leads to directory traversal vulnerability.

The odd thing is that it has relationship to quantum mechanics, chaos, and the many body problem. I am really getting smart now and that must mean that I am almost completely stupid. I wonder if there is some point where all this resolves into complete understanding? I am deep into quantum mechanics and I see many valid points there, however the coherence seems to be missing. In some ways this is a part of what I understand must be true in my own way ( or assume to be true ) and it is the ∫∫ghost of the probability :)

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen