Sunspots are spooking me out

The lack of solar activity ( link at space weather .com ) is spookin' me. There is no evidence of how quickly an ice age can impact the Earth and I will probably investigate that further, but I don't think I would like it. It is -40°F here now and it is a BEAR Brrrrrr! I read something about the human population of the Earth being almost extinct 70,000 years ago because of a global drought and in geological time we really have had it good for about 10,000 years. I think people should consider it a lucky break and get their sheisa together for some space life or it may be too late if an ice age comes, Yellow Stone goes ballistic, a meteor gets too close, Fm reversal or many other odd possibilities like γ ray burst or unusual sun cycle.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen