Soft body physics

This one is going to be even more fun than explode. I didn't quite grasp the physics engine before and now I understand. I went through all the modifiers in a technical sense and I still have to test boolean and hook. The build effect is even funnier than explode. Lattice is good. Decimate is a useful tool. I have discussed mirror, subsurface, wave, armature (rigging) and curve deform before.

The image is about 2 seconds into a free fall of the cubes, some of which have rotations and angular velocity and some hard bodies. I will probably try a liquid effect before I go too deeply into boolean and hook. Blender is a beautiful piece of art and science. I can do some really effective simulations with this.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen