Inventions from blender

By observing the interaction of some objects I created, I believe I have a device that can tell me if a single organic molecule changes electrical state on the exposure to light and amplify that to any level. Essentially the same thing as happens in the eye using a different technique to identify single photons. I really need to complete the device interface to my nano assembler as I can be sure then. I see it as more of a diagnostic tool for observing a light computer in action. Essentially a debug probe point for an analyzer in the same way that an electrical probe is connected to a circuit to identify the logical state of the elements. If you have ever used an HP logic analyzer or ICE, you know what I mean.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen