Silverlight, moonlight, Open Office

Silverlight / Moonlight are silly things and not worth doing.

I have been converting a friends business to use Open Office and in the process I am learning how to use it. I can see that many of the things that Ms included were freakish mutations and poorly designed. The people who did OO were very talented to be able to deal with the tangled mess that Ms made of word processing standards.

I may do Kbasic later to see how that works as it is said it works just like Visual Basic, but better. I have some customers that use VB ( because they can't program ) and this might be useful for them. I think VB is a weird POS. I have seen somebody try and use it to control real-time semiconductor wafer processing, and that was a total laugh riot.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen