Makehuman real program

ROFLMAO

I have been laughing for about 20 minutes straight. I got the wrong package and it is a fork of the makehuman project. I got .9rc1 and built it and animorph, mhgui, and then makehuman 0.9rc1. It is so funny to be able to morph this stuff in real time. It is a really neat program and the other phoenix one is also interesting, I can see I will have some laughs with this for sure. Just twisting the age range back and forth makes me laugh again. You really need to try this one and the models can go into blender.

I used a stencil of firefox that I created in "gimp" to block some of the image. It still makes me laugh just to think about the program. You really have to try this one out!

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen