With a name like ....

It has to be good.

This link to TiddlyWiki is so interesting in its concept. It is a javascript, CSS, XHTML, HTML, wiki that writes itself. I use Zim wiki sometimes as a simple indexed data base and I modify the PHP script, however this is very neat. You really should try this. The concept is almost recursion itself. This is almost AI in motion made for everybody. Easy to use and the entire complexity is hidden in 3 buttons.

TiddlyWiki created by Jeremy Ruston, Copyright (c) UnaMesa Association 2004-2008 That is an interesting twist of thought and the creativity of the human mind never ceases to amaze me. I think it is FOSS, but IDK. UPDATE: I looked and it is CC-attribution license.

Another update:: I had not really run the file but only browsed the source. I decided to test it in its native form and there is a BIG caveat here and a link to mozilla about "UniversalXpConnect". I am changing that aspect of the program and I assume that they are just trying to be easy to use and cross platform compatible, but they say that the road to hell is paved with good software or is that intentions, I forget.

So if you know what you are doing in a Ferrari, gun it, if you never drove a race car, don't get on the Autobahn.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen