Art reality and science

The world of blender merges all the aspects of art and science and when used as a form of CAD it becomes reality. I become more proficient with blender as the days go by and it is obvious to me that there are many ways in which this software represents the ultimate goal of engineering. When I am making complex changes to surfaces and generating forms, I can see things there that have only lived in my own imagination. It is clear that I can make this software generate what I perceive to be the structure of matter and by doing so and correlating that method to physical and ultimately chemical reality, I have the ability to blend and sculpture the material universe to be animated. It is easy enough to animate a graphical form in blender to present an interesting an unique art object. It is quite another thing to create art that lives.

The potential for me is vast. I have used many types of CAD for various purposes. CAD for CNC lathes allows you to specify a form that will be created in physical reality by the machines. The selection of tools and materials, angles, displacements, depths... It is a design to reality environment and when complete it is the machines themselves and new machines and robots. What this lacks is the ability to integrate all forms of CAD ( computer aided design ) to one single method. Object and control CAD must incorporate a complete interaction of the methods of control, movement and form. It is a VR become R.

Within the software is method that covers all this. The only part missing is the transformation with in the CNC ( Computer Numeric Controlled ) machine that instantiates it in reality. A lathe can cut and grind material to its methods, but cannot form muscles and brains. The process of electronic CAD involves FPGA, wiring, power and many other things that are not simple state transforms as they are in the chemical world. The integration of chemical manufacturing is my key to making any device I like to operate in any way I can imagine. A Michaelangelo in motion. A Mona Lisa that walks and explains why she smiles. A Sphinx that asks and answers its own riddle.

Archaeologists are digging through the past to find answers and that seems a bit odd, like a person who digs through their own trash to see what value is there. Did they lose something or are they merely confused and don't know which direction is the future?

Forty years ago when I first studied electronics, I saw that I could create living animated paintings and now I see that I can make living animated sculpture. I can buy animated paintings at Wal-mart now and I really doubt that Wally mart in 2048 will sell living Mona Lisa bots to have in your living room as conservation pieces, but I could be wrong.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen