The new grave robbers

It isn't hard for me to see how things get convoluted in a society that prizes gold and power above all other things. So I see that it will not be long before people are digging up corpses and removing their teeth to get DNA and stealing the DNA of politicians and movie stars then selling the information to tabloids. The new DNA paparaci. I can infer what genes are possible and how many SNPs from a parents DNA and to be realistic, if you drop your DNA everywhere, isn't it public information and am I asked to avert my technological eyes because a new technology allows me to see through your skin and into your very nature? I see the headlines " Actress X has Y chromosome!"

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen