Linux DNA device interface

I am working toward device drivers that do several things. One is a DNA device that allows cat, grep, sed, and other manipulations to take place on a strand of DNA in the device that houses it ( I.E. cat /dev/Dna/ant/Chromosome3 | grep GTCGTACA ). Another is the 3D and interface that guides the ants by producing a sound of a trapped ant in a 3D position of a matrix, thus directing the ant to produce a specific path through a material. It is very much like the X-windows interface that uses a stream to control a virtual 3D device, but in this case it is a real 3D matrix which eventually gets filled with liquid transistor material to make a neural array ( this is the same model as the ant brain mod, which alters the nerve paths of an ant). Another device is the virtual 3D space of a nano / micro / milli world. That is not a virtual world, but a real physical world that exists at a small scale.

This is why I need device drivers for the interface and I have written device drivers for winedow$ before and I assume the process is much easier, more open, and better documented than W$.dlls. I have investigated it a bit already and I have the general idea and I will try implementing one through a USB to one of my simple flashable micro-controllers.

It is an essential part of the entire system which is intended to be completely self replicating and automated from the level of the logic to the interface to Linux.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen