Doc books

Learning the structure of how to use documents properly and establish a base framework that converts files to the proper format for any purpose. Whether it is a web site HTML (hyper text markup language) HTML, CSS ( cascading style sheets ), a book, man pages, PDF, postscript or graphics. I like the DocBook structuring, but it fails to completely integrate all of the potential forms of information as well as I would like and I will probably do some extension and programming© there. I am creating the documentation for AntFarmGL and the program itself using these techniques. I suppose I could do it all by hand, but that would make it impossible to be extended by the program itself.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen