Temperature

Temperature might seem to be a simple thing at first, but like many things, its actual process is not completely associated in the way that we perceive it. The natural assumption that experience is evidence is true in the context of our existence. In the realm of association of situation and progress in an independent system, there is a more basic truth and continually applying experience as a real measure causes a person to misinterpret the causal associations.

To state it simply, Temperature and radiation are not properly characterized. More simply. The view and measure of temperature by physical methods is wrong, by being incomplete.

On Another Subject

OAS BTW

I have been using DocBook to generate documentation and that is great fun. I have started a book on physics, programming, 3D simulation, AI, and whatever else connects to that. It is a nice tool and like HTML or CSS it has some real advantages. The combination of SVG, modeling, DNA to model and other tools I am developing is starting to become coherent in its completeness.

Some of the basic failures of physics are making themselves very clear to me now and just like learning a new language or tool, I get familiar with it and then it seems I could not live without it, and the lack of understanding of others is just plain stupid. I know that is not true, but I have to take that approach so that their opinions are considered less when I encounter them in context. This is simply my mental processing protecting the gains in understanding I have about the failures of physics to effectively and completely model the universe in action. It has nothing to do with people or even physicists, it is just that I know and I if I accept what they say as true by their position, I just erode my own understanding of it.

"They could be on the right track" is not possible. I am a programmer and troubleshooter, I know when I have turned the corner of understanding about a system. I also know it will make the world a completely different place. Once you get the basic understanding correct, things start to fall into place and that is what I am experiencing with physics. The present form of physics || electronics || chemistry that is taught seems as far from my understanding as Fire, Earth and Water is from biochemistry.

On Another Subject

OAS BTW

I have been playing with the Cube II engine and that is really easy to use to create new worlds for FPS, DM, RPG, and integration of graphics, models and worlds. It is the best place to start if you want to play with games programming.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen