Money honey

The people who collect vast amounts of money never cease to amaze me with their routines. I can see that it works for 99.999% of the population and that is all that matters. So what if a few other people know they are pulling a trick on people? It isn't like you could go through the logic of it and people would say AHA! they are tricking us. A person has to realize that if the average IQ is 100, then 50% of the population is below that. Usually if you can fool 50% consistently that is all it takes. It isn't like they will ever catch on.

I'm not trying to glorify myself, I just know that this is the pattern and I am sure that there are many people who see the pattern that is their plan and without doing the same thing it is hopeless to try and win with reason.

I could go through the logic, but if you can understand you have already figured it out and if you can't, well, good luck may be hereditary (. .).

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen