Look at many things with n-D glasses

I see many things. ( With my n-D mind )

  • Digital Cuttlefish
  • PodBlack Cat
  • Mirror of the Brain, memory , alternate life forms, living attractors.
  • Index cards and sets
  • LHC
  • String theory
  • Twisted space , electrons as black holes, coherence of theory
  • Anthrax
  • Viral meme
  • Fooling 50%
  • AI
  • Archimedes
  • ARCH
  • VR 3D
  • Vertex generation of medical brain surgery with fiber optics
  • MRI and Blender
  • TOE
  • my toe
  • Higgs
  • DoD IR death beam
  • HELSTF N,M, DoD
  • plausible deniability
  • Shadow wire - LHC - Invisibility - nano machines - !knowing != acting+
  • Putin Bush FBI gang theory

I see so many things that my brain hurts. They are so complex they take too long to explain. I will try to look closer, but I would rather run in the park today and I have a Linux system to install for a biologics company. Apparently the medicines have cured my Lyme infection and now I am forced to live longer so I want to spend some time in nature.

I will go into detail where I can. It appears that some of the theories presented as possible TOE may have merit and that is likely, considering their number and diversity. There is a point of contact between my ideas and theirs and this means I may be able to extend my understanding to new areas and if any of their wild claims are even nearly true, I can design with them and this is my interest. Not just to understand, but to create real effective technology as a result.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen