Analogy

It seems that analogy would be the best place to find reusable algorithms. I have been attempting to find an analogous pattern in the many softwares and systems that I study and find a good method to identify and apply those analogies across different systems. In some ways math does this, but it fails to step up to the higher level of system attributes and information attributes that would allow a good correlation between underlying methods and objects.

It seems this pattern is inherent in language itself and if I can identify the character of a sentence without consideration to its effect or concept and just intent or coherence, I could easier classify information that I encounter.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen