SQL and Python and openGL and AI and VR

Today I am trying to integrate my new knowledge of Linux and softwares to create a coherent pseudo program that allows me to navigate around my system and the web in a seamless fashion to find the information I need and use the information I have to further that process. I have picked and analyzed all the different options for a suitable framework and I see that I can now slice and dice all the little pieces together for my pet concept. I am expecting a system that is smooth and will run on any POSIX core. I have given up trying to do a mitochondrial POSIX as that is too much trouble and instead I will make a device driver interface to it. The combination of the self manufacturing, chemical control, and self replicating circuit should provide the next step of materials and knowledge to procede to full scale intelligent self replicating systems.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen