It's the internet that makes me crazy

I guess it is the ultimate "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" you hitch a ride on a solar sail and land in a distant place as a mind virus. Is that so different than life itself. Poof out of nowhere, scrambling to make sense of chaos and then moving on. If you are good at it you can make you way across the entire universe getting upgrades as you go.

That might explain the strange action of the squirrels and ants. I see no reason why there would be no less fiddling with the code of the universe than there would be with computer viruses.

I saw a blog item about dark energy and how they have to retrace back to the very core concepts of physics to explain it. It is one of those side effects of the fact that there is not equivalence in motion ( I think ) and so is what is called temporal variation. It is real, it just isn't connected in the same place causally. I will have to look at that after I finish absorbing the rest of what I learned from the new heuristics book. I am a glutton for punishment and I have a new source to play with , which is freeciv and I am customizing the server to do silly things like model governments in action. My new source off STK is so twisted now that it is hardly recognizable. It seems that I learn a little more from each package and I really have to be crazy to mess around with so many things at once.

I am certainly being silly tonight as a wandering gypsy mind virus looking for my home world. Perhaps tomorrow I will be something else.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen