Anonymous Jerk

I wonder why it is that people find it so easy to believe that there is some anonymous jerk that is super intelligent and can screw over the internet at will. I learned a long time ago that it is not possible to be competent and short sighted. So this leaves me with the alternative that what seems random to you is a clear plan to me. I guess it is like 'Dune', I see plans within plans. It should be no surprise that governments and corporations create incidents to promote their interests. The Nazi's and Russian's and USA and England have been doing this forever. "They killed a baby!, Let's kill them all. Hmmm it was a fake baby, but what the hell, they're dead and so they can't complain.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen