Is it true

Question: Why do you disagree with the obvious truth of my position? Answer: I was never convinced in the first place. Result: Please don't argue the truth of something I have no experience with, it just wastes my time and yours. I will get around to judging the validity of Big Bang when I am sure of the underlying science. Big Bang Books is just science fiction.

Today:

  1. More Python
  2. OBJ file formats and VRML
  3. Convolution in signal and image processing
  4. Thought process in molecules
  5. Economics of empathy

The idea that inertial mass is localized derives from what?

There are some very interesting web sites that stopped being active and I always wonder what is behind the change. Maybe, if they are really good they get to go live with the friendly aliens.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen