The nano Second Variety

gnidocnE rorriM icniVaD

This text was encoded using a secret algorithm from the middle ages. Under the laws of the DMCA it is illegal to possess tools which decode it. If you looked at the coded information and decoded it through neural process , then your brain contains an illegal tool and a take down can be issued and that information must be erased. I personally have dozens of lobotomy scars because I keep looking at that file on my computer and wondering what it means. Luckily my brain is so scarred now that I can't decode it anymore and so I am free to enjoy life without that horrible encumbrance of independent thought.
I am just blogging and waiting for a message to tell me what to do or what to buy.
Somebody told me "09 F9", but I don't know what that means and I am guessing that is an illegal number and they are just being foul digital dirty mouths. I am undumbed enough to know there are illegal words that will get you arrested, like ....
Consciousness reboot dmesg log coredump follows:
SIGSEGV Signal 11 
(neuron not found at X:Y:Z)
(4.8 cm lateral):(2.2 cm dorsal):(1 cm anterior)
core dump follows
0C 88 65 36 5C 65 14 8D B5 3E 47 D9 20 11 9F 90
Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do.

I am just wondering about the horror of Phillip K. Dicks vision of the "Second Variety", and so it is a being that looks like a human and has a tool that it kills with, there are plenty of those around in abundance if you sed 's/looks like/is/' , they occur naturally in abundance. How scary is that?


0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen