More recursive fun


This one video camera looking at another. This certainly isn't the end of recursive chains. Since I have several cameras in various configurations, it is possible to use them as a telescope, microscope, binocular vision, as well as allowing one device to identify the position and state of another. In the process of this I changed my Firefox and it was having problems because of add-ons and I removed the add-ons and it stopped being crashy. I should not have suspected Firefox prime as a crashy thing. They have a long and solid history of being skilled at what they do. So if you have problems with the Fox, get rid of the add-ons first, as they are most likely to be the problem. I also learned a lot about JPEG, V4l2, JFIF, and memory mapped files. In addition to having various camera inputs to the matrix, I also have direct to streaming content from various sources including the inter links by UDP between other machines doing various things to pre-format information or exist as wandering (pseudo)visual devices.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen