Springworld and Time Lord weapons


I have watched and read a lot of science fiction which seems to include a lot of what I would have considered impossible when I read it. I was wondering about space and time and considering something that acted in 3 time directions. It occurred to me that by association, it was something like the molecular compression thing that was ascribed to the Time Lord "Evil Master" in early episodes. It was a cheap special effect starting with a buzzing sound, then replacement of a person with a doll replica as well as some scary evil mood noises, implied the mad Time Lord had shrunken a person to the size of a doll. I just thought it was a plot gimmick, but if Dark Matter does exist and can be controlled, it would seem that it could do this exact thing. Perhaps the Dark Master has more to do with Dark Matter than I imagined.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen