Secret states

While working with OpenGL, it dawned on me that I was doing a vast number of matrix transforms that became the image that I see and all of the sudden I had an Euler moment where the process of the matrices, decision trees, backpack algorithms, traveling salesman and ordered decision trees merged with the equation of the universe to become something else.

There is a deep pattern in all this junk when you resolve the complexities of all the parts and their real meaning. It isn't even expressible AFIAK. It is the real Matrix and what happens there is chaos. There must be some way to leverage chaos to advantage and I guess that is the next step deeper. What a long way it is to infinity.




glGetFloatv(GL_TEXTURE_MATRIX,GlmatrixT);

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen